The issues of the Pfizer COVID vaccine haven't officially been made public, as the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the medicines regulator of the European Union, concealed the issues together with Pfizer, that many of their batches were defective and contained unstable or less mRNA than they should have, which may have resulted in a less-effective vaccine that might not provide any protection from the virus. In essence, the EU drug regulator was protecting the Pfizer pharmaceutical company (and shareholders) from any adverse news leaking that their product may not work... instead of protecting the people of Europe.
News of the EMA/Pfizer cover-up only broke when hackers accessed the EMA servers in December 2020 and took 40Mb of data, emails, and files and released them to the dark web and to journalists and scientists. One of those journalists published an article in the prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) to highlight the issues with the Pfizer quality standards, and the subsequent cover-up by Pfizer and the EMA.
The leaked documented showed the following issues with the Pfizer COVID vaccine:
- The mRNA sequences were not all complete - with differences in integrity of the mRNA across batches varying by 55-78%, or 22-45% of them were defective
- If a mRNA protein is in ANY way damaged or not 100% accurate, it will not work to help a cell to product the correct spike protein that triggers an immune response or antibodies to protect you from the coronavirus
- Alternatively, the damaged mRNA in the Pfizer vaccines can still get into cells, and the cells may still use the mRNA to produce a protein, but a damaged one which can cause ANY effect or damage to your health
- The BMJ asked all COVID mRNA vaccine manufacturers what is their % of mRNA are intact - none have responded
- The EMA knew as early as November 2020 that Pfizer's factories were already producing vaccine batches that did not meet their quality specifications (due to the irregular or damaged mRNA)
- The EMA was concerned enough on 23rd November 2020 by the findings that they issued two "major objections" to Pfizer along with other questions to resolve their vaccine production quality issues. Subsequent communications between the EMA and Pfizer on 25th November (2 days later), but unclear as to what testing was done, showed a slight improvement in quality at approximately 70-75% intact mRNA. This still means 25-30% incomplete or damaged mRNA in Pfizer's batches
- It was also noted that the medicines regulators do not have any guidelines or standards for making sure the new mRNA vaccines safe and effective or that the manufacturers do the right things in their vaccine development, production and testing
- Despite knowing the issues, the EMA still approved the Pfizer vaccine for use and to be given to hundreds of millions of people in Europe, on 21st December 2020, stating on their website that, “the quality of this medicinal product, submitted in the emergency context of the current (covid-19) pandemic, is considered to be sufficiently consistent and acceptable.”. The EMA lied.
The leaked documents show that the regulators are not interested in your health or safety, but more into protecting their customers, being the pharma companies who pay big bucks to have their products approved to be given to the public. Major incidents which involve the quality and safety of the COVID-19 vaccines are being ignored or hidden from the public, so as to maintain the pandemic and vaccine sales.
The AZ vaccine clearly isn't safe, and the Pfizer vaccine doesn't contain the correct mRNA in up to 30% of batches... And now you know why so many people are having serious adverse events from both these experimental vaccines which have barely had any testing done (which should have found these issues, before they were approved to be given to the public).
Issues with the Pfizer vaccine defects should have been big news, but the media have said nothing, unlike for the AZ vaccine. Everyone needs to be made aware of this...
British Medical Journal. (2021). The EMA covid-19 data leak, and what it tells us about mRNA instability. Retrieved 26th March 2021 from www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627
Gospa News. (2021). Pfizer Covid-Vaccines with “mRNA Flaws” in EU. Company and EMA concealed, but BMJ discovered. Retrieved 26th March 2021 from www.gospanews.net/en/2021/03/11/pfizer-covid-vaccines-with-mrna-flaws-in-eu-company-and-ema-concealed-but-bmj-discovered/